Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WTF Wednesday - All The Birds Are Singing That You're Gonna Die

So I may have mentioned my thing for Joss Whedon.

By "thing", of course, I mean deep-seated involvement detailed enough that a thesis paper is probably floating around in there somewhere.

Naturally, I loved Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog, which...

Well you just have to watch it. Go! Now! To iTunes or whatever with you!

Here's an Attack Of The Show piece about it. (Click that link right there.)

It's got Doogie Howser AND Captain Tightpants! Really you can't go wrong. Here's a little snippet, poorly recorded on YouTube, but which will lure you in with its awesomeness.



Once you've seen it, or if you already have, check out the following, which will make you squee with joy, like I did.

Really! It was loud and stuff. There were looks.



8 BIT DR. HORRIBLE.

I can't wait for parts 2 and 3!

No comments: