Monday, March 29, 2010

Special Update: Talk About Pollinated!!

Okay so I just had to pop in and give a HUGE, tear-filled congratulations to my buddy Dawn, aka the Formerly Almost Mrs. Ms. Dandy.

Readers of her blog will know that she went through heavy-duty chemo for the breast cancer she developed at an exceedingly early age.

She muscled through with a smile on her face, sticky-rolling her head (I still love that, even though of course I wish it hadn't been necessary) and getting through it with lots of help from her friends and loved ones and her B.

After all that and all the fear that it would keep her from having kids, I am thrilled to share that she is PREGNANT!

Dawn, I'm so excited for you. I meant what I said too, although I didn't put the whole swear in my reply since, ya know, your parents read that stuff I bet.

But I can do it here, in cross stitch.


And now to start trolling for quilt patterns.

2 comments:

Dandy said...

This totally made me snort! I'm so lucky to call you friend!

I puffy heart that cross stitch!

Thanks so much for this post. I just sat down after a rare 30 minutes of praying to the porcelain gods and cursing my body. Thank you for turning around my night.

Julie said...

Yay! Babies R Fun!!!