Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thrilling Thursday: Not All About Me

I am taking this opportunity to plug Pioneer Woman's book, because although I've never met her, I completely love and admire her.

I've mentioned her before... she's the one who got me to cook a chicken, in a pot, and use the stock and everything like an actual cook-type person.

Plus she's a dork, like the rest of us, and isn't afraid to admit it, and in fact revels in that fact.

So I'm plugging her book, because I'm thrilled for her.

Go buy it!

3 comments:

Dandy said...

Did you see she is doing a book tour and she is going to be in Denver! How far are you from Denver? Go get her to sign a copy!

curegirl0421 said...

Ooooh! Yeah I'm totally going to get a signature.

Elle Bee said...

Oh, I can't wait for this too! I can't believe how excited I am for a cookbook, but I AM!
Elle