Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WTF Wednesday - Exhaustion

So I had an awesome thought this morning in the car.

It was the most fantastic "Wonder Why" ever...

And I totally don't remember what it was about. Maybe I'll pick up the thread on the way home... you know how that sometimes happens when you retrace your steps.

I think I need one of those little keychain recording devices. But you know, if I had one, I'd lose it in my massive purse and get into a car accident trying to retrieve it before my thought bubble bursts.

I blame my lack of thought-keeping on my utter exhaustion...

This thing at work is beyond time-consuming, and while it *is* making the days just zip by, it's also one of those never-ending time sucks that mean I suddenly find it's 3:15 and I have a million other little things I was supposed to do but didn't.

Yeesh.

As predicted, people are just not getting it when it comes to the system.

Well, to be fair, it's only a few out of the bunch, but some of them were really surprising - people who I was sure would totally get it.

Oh well.

There's a school Orchestra concert tonight... and palm trees in my future...

I'll just concentrate on those!

That, and the Llamapillar. It made me laugh.

Happy Wednesday...

2 comments:

Ruth Covington said...

If I'm one of those people who you thought would totally get it, and isn't, please forgive me. :)

I love the llamapillar!! Where do you find this stuff?!

curegirl0421 said...

Ruth you *totally* got it... and bless you for it. :)

YAY LLAMAPILLAR!