Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thrilling Thursday: Crabby

I am decidedly unthrilled this morning, despite my tax refund and ability to go grocery shopping last night and get the *good* milk.

I'm not sure why, either... a lot of uncertainty, a lot of unease.

*shakes it off*

Sorry, kids, I am just a bag of sunshine today!! I think I need a hug.

Good news things today:
  • The Kid is officially registered for High School. Courses picked and everything. That's pretty thrilling, right?!
  • The sun is shining, and it won't snow until later.
  • There's a new Mediterranean restaurant in town, and we're going to try it!
  • I'm finally getting rid of network TV in my house and getting internet! (I hope.)
I know I said I was going to try not to use videos as a fallback, but you *really* don't want to hear me whine today, so here!



TR found that, and it made me smile for a good 4 minutes or so.

I hope you're all having a lovely day!

Mine will improve dramatically in approximately 6 hours.

No comments: