Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thrilling Thursdsay: Swimming With Sharks

Oh hi!

Didja miss me?

I had my 8TH GRADER at work with me for a little while yesterday, and then we were out and about. It's hard for even *me* to believe, but some things trump my fetish for telling you each and every weird thing that pops into my head (something I'm almost positive is going to drive TR insane, and quickly), and hanging with my kid is definitely at the top of that list.

I mean, she is in 8TH GRADE now after all... I better take what I can get!

*sob*

I was actually going to have her guest-edit yesterday, but according to her she has "no questions whatsoever".

Righty-o.

And so! Thrilling Thursday!

I'm afraid, dear readers, that my week's upheaval has been far too great to come up with anything truly clever to thrill you with today, so instead you get a thrilling video stolen from Ms. Dandy's site, because it was so pretty... I hope she'll forgive me.

Enjoy! :) (PS... do yourself a favor, mouse over when it starts, click the 4-arrow symbol and sit back awhile.)

Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world - (song is Please don't go by Barcelona) from Jon Rawlinson on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Dandy said...

Hah, I can't believe you would steal that?!

OK, I stole it too.

And I watched it again on your site, can't get enough of it.

curegirl0421 said...

I know! So larcenous, but it's just... so... mesmerizing. :)

Nova said...

I NEED to go there! Only the 2nd largest? I NEED NEED NEED to see the largest too! MY kids do too!

Elle Bee said...

Loved it on her site, loved it on yours!
Elle