Friday, August 21, 2009

F-Word Friday: Fetching

So you know how The Child is in 8th grade now?

My tears are almost dried.

What I wanted to show you was her 1st day of school photo... except I forgot to take one.

I KNOW!

So instead, we have a 2nd day of school photo. It's cuter than the other one would have been anyway.


She's my special princess!

The child took approximately 4000 photographs while on her trip to Oregon/Washington, which I have finished going through in order to delete the over-exposed/up the nose/blurry from-the-car shots. She's a future photographer, for certain.

My two favorites are below, but you can see the rest here if you're so inclined.


I love how the ocean just kind of... goes.


Just such a road-trip sort of shot... just after sunset, fast food detritus at your feet, the plan to stop for crappy gas station coffee in a few hours already implanted in your head...

Lastly, go HERE... take a look and make a comment, and if the jewelry gods are smiling you might win one of her fabulous pieces! Maybe! Unless I win one, then I'll share!

I apologize to my peeps for the exceedingly lazy posts this week; I blame it on Back-To-The-Grind-Itis... it was a pretty lazy summer schedule-wise, and now it's back to normal.

Alas.

PS...


Quickly followed by biting. which was equally quickly followed by licking. Weirdos.

3 comments:

Elle Bee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the road trip photo! Fast food detritus at your feet...that's my favorite thing you've ever said!
Elle
PS Cat fighting/loving--hilarious.

Elle Bee said...

PS Forgot to say, you've got a real 8th grade cutie on your hands!
Elle

curegirl0421 said...

Thanks Elle! I like her.