Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thrilling Thursday: Bursting

So you know my Kid?

The one with the viola?

She got into honors orchestra today.

While I'm not surprised, since she rocks, I am extremely proud of her and decided to share.

Of course I may be crying once I take another look at that practice schedule they handed us awhile back, but it'll be worth it.

Here's a video of The Child and her friend doing their ensemble piece this last spring. I forgot how long her hair was!



I'm going to have to make her a new Fame duffel bag or something. This has to be commemorated.

5 comments:

Nova said...

I am so wicked proud of her!

Elle Bee said...

My computer is about to croak. I had a virus a while back that I've gotten repaired twice by the geek squad (bye bye $600) but now they tell me my whole computer must be wiped because the virus is so embedded they can't get it off any other way (bye bye another $300). Why must I tell you all this? Because it means I can't do certain things at certain times. Like watch this video. UGH. But I'm so proud of your daughter for getting into honors orchestra! That's fantastic!
Elle

Ruth Covington said...

Congrats to The Child!! That's super cool!

curegirl0421 said...

Thanks ladies... I'll pass along your good wishes! (Elle, it's a slow-to-load video, not the usual YouTube Special... sorry if it crashed ya!)

Dandy said...

She sounds great! You must be such a proud mama.