Friday, January 8, 2010

F-Word Friday: Frakkin' Lazy

I have been so very productive this week. (No seriously.)

This means, of course, that my posts are LAME once again, but I hope you'll forgive me.

Today, the laziest of the lazy...

Links to OTHER, far superior and way funnier blogs and such.

Trust me, you'll be glad I did it... you didn't really want to hear about the new expense system, did you!

Happy Friday... enjoy!


Clown penises (peni?) are disturbing. More so than you'd think, even.


If you come to my house, I will make these for you.

I may come to *your* house to make them for you, in fact, because I need to make these, and if I make them (and I will) and there are no other adults to help me consume them, I will eat all of them.

You don't want me to get fat(er) do you?

Please, do it for my thighs.


Finny makes me laugh, all the time. I enjoy that she likes to swear and does dumb things like burn her hand on a pan that had recently emerged from a 400 degree oven.

I mean, I'm not glad she burned her hand, but I'm glad I'm not alone in the world.

Also, she's a slut for grammar. I love her for that.


Mrs. Dandy is on her honeymoon bacachun in New Zealand.

She is doing a ridiculous amount of cool shit and taking pictures of everything so we can live vicariously.

My jealousy knows no bounds.

Today's photo journey... take a lazy river tube ride and stick it in a natural New Zealand setting, and you have what she did this week, amongst many many other things.

The only thing that keeps me from pouting more than I already am is that:
  • my ass would probably not fit in one of those tubes, and
  • underground caves trigger my claustrophobia, so I'd have my hands over my face anyway and miss everything. So, you know, just as well.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST

The most tolerant cat in the whole world.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: