Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WTF Wednesday - Dispepsia

Okay I think I have an ulcer.

I think that's the actual, real life, no-I'm-not-being-a-hypochondriac answer.

I hate the internet when it's right!

Now lots of people deal with these, and I will too, and I shouldn't bitch about it anyway because HELLO it's Veteran's Day and there are so many people out there with bigger problems than this, but...

But...

On the no list? (God I hope it's temporary.)

Chocolate.
Coffee.
Hot sauce.
Orange juice.
Garlic.
Italian dressing.
Tomatoes.
Carbonated beverages.
Raw broccoli and cucumbers and pretty much all raw veg.

CHOCOLATE. Did you catch that?

So pretty much... my entire diet. Out the window.

Oh and obviously... no ibuprofen.

SOB.

That's it for today, please forgive my whiny post full of whining.

To offset my pity party, I give to you some solid cute. See ya tomorrow!



That looks spicy. Good thing I don't want to eat it.

5 comments:

June (planetjune) said...

Oh no! That sounds awful - I'm so sorry :( Hope it's a very very temporary situation.

Anonymous said...

That's terrible, Jaime. Just terrible. No hot sauce? Just thinking about it gives me the shivers.

I really hope it's only temporary.

Yarni Gras! said...

yuck and double yuck. chocolate, tomatoes? those 2 right there are at the top of my I LOVE list! I don't think I COULD give them...well, maybe, if I HAD to...

Dandy said...

OMG that list is horrendous! I'm weeping for you right now. I'll want a complete update after you see your doctor. It can't be permanent. It just can't.

I hope you feel better!

curegirl0421 said...

Thanks for the support kids... I'm trying a medication so we'll see if it helps!