Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thrilling Thursday: Stiff Upper Lip

So up in Nederland, CO - a mountain town if there ever was one - they have a yearly festival called Frozen Dead Guy Days, in honor of "Grampa in the Tuff Shed"... he's been in there 20 years this March.

No, I'm not kidding.

Mountain folks are a special breed... I think it's the lack of oxygen.

I haven't been for a few years, but I think this year it might be a must...

You can read all about it here, and it's even featured in Roadside America!

(I sense next week's Time Waster Wednesday, by the way... check that site out and you'll see what I mean.)



Lazy post today, but I did work late... and I'm not done yet!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Would you steal me a t-shirt this year? My "My Cat Hates You" shirt is almost dead. Lexie is having fun - motorcycle ride to Catalina this morning, homework this afternoon, Degrazia guitar band tonight (Spanish Music Hotness - I quote)

http://www.degraziamusic.com/

4 a.m. wakeup call for the gym tomorrow. She'll need a rest when she gets home.

Jaime said...

If we go I totally will.

Sounds like a good day, but 4AM! Woof!

Dandy said...

You HAVE to go and tell us all about it. That is so weird! I like it.