Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thrilling Thursday: Making The Kessel Run In Less Than 12 Parsecs



The first shot still gives me chills. (Skip to 2:15 if you don't want to read the scroll.)

I had the sheets. (One side of the pillow case had Han, the other had Luke, and it says a lot about me to tell you that Han got the most face time.)

I had the action figures. (The metal ones, oh how I wish I still had them!)

I bought the VHS tapes, one of my prized possessions, which my asshat ex husband took with when he left.

I think I need to hit the video store. I'd buy these but I'm still irritated about the "adjustment" to the end of Return of the Jedi that was made for the DVD release.

I am a nerd.

But that's why you love me! :)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

ledwards said...

Jay is selling all of his Star Wars stuff-he had ALOT!
I am trying to sell my beetlejuice collection-so far I only sold my collectors lunchbox from 1999 for 30 bucks...but 30 bucks for Gen Con aint a bad thing!