Anyway I hadn't had this coffee in awhile, but during a grocery run on Saturday I found some, and so of course had to buy my favorite (the Cinnamon Crumb Cake flavor - truly awesome).
Sunday morning, I made some, and drank THE WHOLE ENTIRE POT. I never do this, I at *most* will maybe have a cup or two of coffee every week, and if I make a pot I will throw most of it out.
The upside to this (besides cleaning out my system good - yay diuretics) was that I got a veritable assload of stuff done yesterday, including but not limited to:
- 4 loads of laundry, including delicates, including folding AND putting away.
- Finally put the glasses Melissa gave me away, and waded through and jotted ideas about the paper it was wrapped in (a post for tomorrow - February 1987 here we come!)
- Made this chicken casserole, which was awesome, except I left out the pimentos because eew.
- Made 3 bags for The Kid because she loves them.
- Made a set of coasters for Finny's Craft-A-Long.
- Made another Not Ugly Car Bag. Mom, don't click! It's for your birthday.
Yay caffeine! It's funny, it never used to work for me, but then I stopped drinking it all the time. Et voila!