Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Totally Random Tuesday: Faith & Begorrah

Happy St. Patricks!

I hope you're wearing green today! I've got my shamrock socks on, my shamrock earrings, and of course, my permanent stamp of Celticitude (awesome, I made that up and the spellchecker didn't nab it!).


This is on my right wrist. Because I'm hardcore like that. HAHAHAHA

I'm also listening to my very favorite Irish bands today... The Indulgers (local favorites, their CDs are available on Amazon... your plug for the day!), Flogging Molly, The Chieftans...amongst others of course. NPR can always be counted on to provide a good smattering, but I'm going to cut to the chase and just head over to The Thistle and Shamrock.

The kid dressed up pretty today, too...


Isn't she cute?

So Erin Go Bragh! Cead Mille Failte! Pogue Mahone! (That one just tickles me because I'm essentially a 12 year old in a nearly-35-year-old body.)

Have some soda bread and corned beef and have a wonderful day!

No comments: