Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Catchup: Sunday Slackin'

It was quite a sleepy weekend... I've been pretty wiped since the trip, honestly, although you'd think I would have gotten over it by now! Add to that the rainy, gloomy weekend and well...

To be fair, though, I did let the kid have TWO (count em'!) sleepovers this weekend, Friday with one girl and Saturday with another, and I did 6 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, cooked a pot roast (mmm, pot roast), and worked on some of the parts for the crochet-a-long I'm doing with my mom. So I didn't *totally* slack, but the camera batteries went un-charged, I still haven't put the clasp on the not-ugly car bag, and I have 4 other sewing projects in pieces which have gone untouched.

I think I just lost my groove, is all... I'll find it again, I'm just catching up to myself.

I do realize I missed Family Friday last week, and so to remedy this, behold a photo of my mother from the glorious 70s. She hates it, but I love it, because it's just so totally her. It was uploaded to Facebook by her sister, and I will be sure to post the revenge photo when my mom launches it. Trust me, it's a good one.

Of course, for posting this here, you may all be seeing a revenge picture of my 12-year-old heinie fairly soon. But it's worth it! (I had a cute butt back then, anyway. You don't scare me, mom!)

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are so grounded.