Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Totally Random Tuesday: Celebrity Not-Really-Worship

I enjoy celebrity-watching a great deal. (Some people like birds, don't judge me!)

Don't get me wrong, I don't watch with glee as people go down in flames or anything, TMZ and Perez Hilton take it too far (so far that I'm not even linking them here, if you want to look at upskirts and make fun of Jessica Simpson's butt, go Google them) but I sort of like seeing what these people do every day. I especially love hearing great things about people who take their fame and fortune and do good with it in non-fame-whore ways.

Johnny Depp, for example, is not only hot, he's awesome.

Anyway, thanks to the internet, there's also a plethora of Cheeseburger-like celebrity sites, like Roflrozi and Totally Looks Like. These are a couple of my favorite places to waste time (when I'm not looking for more craft ideas that will never come to fruition but that I feel the need to stick in my Evernote anyway). A lot of it is chaff, but there are some gems hidden in there... here's a couple from Roflrozi that probably only appeal to me due to my extreme nerdiness. Enjoy!


Come on, that's FUNNY!


Oh David Tennant, I'll miss you.

No comments: