Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I'm certainly thankful this year, more so in the last few weeks than in a long time which is a great place to be.

I'm thankful to have had the chance to break on through from the funk I was in, and find light waiting on the other side.

I'm grateful my mom was able to come and visit for this holiday; any chance is welcome.

I'm grateful for a daughter who is everything anyone could want in a kid and a friend.

I'm grateful for a boyfriend who is infinitely patient and loves me even though I'm a total spaz about 80% of the time. Maybe even because of that.

I'm grateful that our President is still going to be our President for the next four years.

I'm grateful to have a job, and a roof over my head, and food in the fridge - even though sometimes it's less than others there's always something.

I'm grateful for my entire family, even my crazy-ass uncle who watches Fox news.

I'm grateful for friends both old and new, the extension of that family.

I'm grateful for you, dear readers, who were still here hanging out when I finally pulled my head out of my rear end.

I'm grateful for so many things, but most of all I'm grateful for the chance to learn and explore and experience freely - I wish the same for everyone on this crazy spinning ball of rock.

Love to all of you; no posts until Monday but not because I'm giving it up, only because of the turkey coma I plan on wallowing within.


No comments: