Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch

I will post all about my exciting weekend of driving hither and yon soon, but in the meantime, I give you the funniest photo I've seen in awhile!


All your memes are belong to us!

I love memes anyway, but this just really made my morning! And it's hypnotic... you look and look and it just goes deeper and deeper... it's like Inception: The Picture. I guess... I haven't actually seen the movie.

See how my brain works today? This is why the post shall wait.

Happy Tuesday... real live post soon!

3 comments:

Dandy said...

Bwahahaha! This picture is hilarious and I just startled B with my laugh. I can't stop look at it.

curegirl0421 said...

Isn't it just so FANTASTIC? Did you see the double rainbow in Sad Keanu's helmet?! And the Old Spice Guy in the background?? Awesome.

curegirl0421 said...

OH and Sad Keanu is also wearing a Three Wolf Moon tshirt. It just gets better!!