Friday, March 11, 2011

Kool-Aid

Okay. So obviously I have no time for Le Blog very often, but does that mean I don't have weird random thoughts that I feel compelled to share with all 6 of you? NO IT DOES NOT.

So I have joined The Twitter. I have no idea how to work it, so forgive me in advance if I fail miserably.

I miss my blog.

Things of note...

* My latest paper was added to the "Wall of Fame" in my class, so go me!
* I had the plague.
* Now the Kid has the plague, but it's almost done I think.
* Derby is still on deck, though we were taking a break... Child is not competitive, and wasn't sure if she should continue, but we've decided to give it another year. At the very least we have to get something out of the new wheels I got her!
* I don't know how I feel about Algebra.
* TR remains very cute.

So yeah! Come find me on The Twitter if you'd like! I can almost guarantee random bitching, occasional hilarity, and proper use of the apostrophe.

http://twitter.com/#!/mimirickets

1 comment:

lookingforme said...

i've been extremely twitter resistent. but now that you are on board, perhaps it is time to join the tweeting community!