Monday, January 10, 2011

Throwing In The Towel... Sorta

See how I'm not even trying to be up to date anymore?

Actually I've been thinking a lot about this ol' blog and have more or less decided that of all the bajillion things in my life, if one has to suffer neglect, this is it, and I'm okay with it.

I'm still around, of course, lurking, reading your posts and commenting with as little snark as possible.

But for now it's math. And English papers. And driving the Kid to derby practice. And hanging out with my very cute boyfriend. And trying to cook as often as I can.

Just probably not posting in here more than once a month or so, because otherwise I seem to only say "Um...still alive and here's a video!" and that's just dull.

So you know, don't take me off your blogroll or anything!

Just forgive me if I don't post all my little weird thoughts so often anymore on the meaning of Christmas or why I hate lying politicians with a fiery passion or how awesome TR is or how much my kid rocks my socks off on a regular basis.

Summer may be a different story.

You might even get sick of me.

But for now...

VIDEO! Because I'm lazy. And really busy. But look how cute Maru is! If you don't have 3 minutes, just forward yourself on to 2:15. You'll thank me later.


If you don't have 3 minutes, just forward yourself on to 2:15. You'll thank me later.



Did he hypnotize you into thinking this was something akin to a real post?

Good job, Maru!

1 comment:

Ruth Covington said...

I'm so glad it's not just my cats! We have some very effective cat traps, especially around the holidays.

Good luck with classes!