Monday, November 15, 2010

*tap tap* *tap*

Oh hi! Miss me?

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint but today's post is going to be just as lame as the last one. There's just tooooo much going on.

Too much.

Like moves.

And papers.

And back pain.

And Dead Like Me. (It's been sucking up my evenings - but there were only 2 seasons so that's done.)

But ya know what?

My paper's almost done (I think I'll share it with you).

The move, for better or worse, is almost done...there's another on the horizon, but not for a couple of weeks yet.

Admittedly my back hurting has nothing to do with anything but I'll feel a lot better when it's over. Ug.

So, ya know...

Watch this space!

I can almost hear my mother - WHY, IS IT GOING TO DO A TRICK?!

Well, yes mom it actually is.

Watch!


I heart Doug Henning. That's all I have to say about that.

Happy Monday!

No comments: